The health and safety of our residents and staff continue to be our number one priority. We remain focused on prevention and infection control procedures throughout the community.
We are in full support of Governor Newsom’s March 19 Executive Order for all individuals to stay “Safe at Home” except for obtaining food and necessary health care or if reporting to an essential job. Our employees are considered essential workers and are exempt from the stay-at-home order. Rest assured,
We continue to restrict visitors to the community except for essential visitors. Essential visitors include government and public health officials, medical professionals, hospice, end-of-life counselors and persons considered essential to the needs of a person in care. All employees and essential visitors are being screened and their temperature taken prior to entering the community.
Other safety measures:
- Dining rooms have been closed consistent with public health and federal/state/local direction.
- Fitness centers and pools are closed.
- “High touch” items including magazines, newspapers, board games, puzzles and playing cards have been removed from common areas.
- Bi-weekly housekeeping and non-critical maintenance services have been suspended.
- All secondary perimeter entrances to the health center and residential living community have been locked down.
Most importantly, residents are strongly encouraged to self-isolate and maintain the minimum six feet of social distancing in the clubhouse and common areas. They are also asked to contact Resident Services immediately via phone if they are experiencing any fever or flu-like symptoms.
We will continue to provide updates with regard to our COVID-19 health and safety measures as necessary.