Resident Centered Care
Life Changes. We Can Help.
Creekview offers 24-hour skilled nursing care in a beautiful and supportive setting. Our services are appropriate for those whose needs extend beyond assisted living in Alameda County, a person recovering from orthopedic surgeries or injuries, heart attacks, strokes and other illnesses. Creekview offers physical, occupational, and speech therapies provided by our professional team 7 days a week.
The Benefits of Crestview Skilled Nursing Include:
- Private or Semiprivate Rooms
- Personalized Care Plans
- Restaurant-style Dining Available
- Full-service Beauty and Barbershop
- Personal Laundry and Housekeeping Services
- 24/7 Monitored Security System
- Individualized Treatment Plan Under the Direction of Your Physician
- Fully Equipped Therapy and Exercise Room
- Regular Safety Assessments
- Long-term Care Options
Additional Services Available:
- Social Worker and Case Management Services
- Registered Dietitian Consulting Services
- Psychology and Psychiatry Consulting Services
- Wound Care, Pain Management, and IV Therapy
- Physician, Pharmacy and Lab Services
Want more info about Assisted Living in Alameda County?
There's a lot to learn—and we’re happy to get you more info right away. Just fill out the form and we will get back to you soon.
Schedule a Tour
Simply call and say you would like a tour of the health center and we will accommodate your schedule.
© 2021 CreekView — We are an equal opportunity employer. Continuing Life LLC provides support and services to leading senior housing communities under a services and licensing agreement that allows for use of the Continuing Life® mark. The company does not own, nor is it financially responsible for, CreekView HC LLC. State of California License #019200521. SNF LICENSE #55000352.