Creekview Assisted Living
For those who value independence, but need a more supportive environment, Assisted Living in Pleasanton can help with tasks of daily living providing more time for leisure activities and to make new friends. Creekview Assisted Living is staffed with full-time wellness nurses, trained caregivers, and medication technicians, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Independence and personal choice are highly valued throughout our assisted living facility.
The Benefits of Creekview Assisted Living Include:
- Private, comfortable and spacious apartments with kitchenettes
- Six distinctive apartment floor plans with a garden view
- Inviting common areas, including lounge, library, theater and outdoor courtyard
- Thoughtfully planned activities
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including medication management
- 24/7 security and emergency response
- Restaurant-style dining
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry service
A Level of Care That’s Right for You
Creekview Assisted Living team works with residents and families to determine the right level of care. Each resident is assessed upon move-in and as needed to ensure the evolving needs are met. Some components that typically determine the level of care outcome are as listed:
- Personal Grooming
- Dementia Diagnosis
- Continence Care
- Special Needs
- Medication Management and Monitoring
Additional Services Available:
- Limited Tray Services During Illness
- Registered Dietitian Consulting Services
- On-Call Medical Director
- Telephone and Cable Television
- Apartment Maintenance Services
- Full-Service Beauty and Barber Shop
Want more info?
There's a lot to learn—and we’re happy to get you more info right away. Just fill out the form and we will get back to you soon.
Schedule a Tour
Simply call and say you would like a tour of the health center and we will accommodate your schedule.
Creekview Health Center
2900 Stoneridge Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
© 2021 CreekView — We are an equal opportunity employer. Continuing Life LLC provides support and services to leading senior housing communities under a services and licensing agreement that allows for use of the Continuing Life® mark. The company does not own, nor is it financially responsible for, CreekView HC LLC. State of California License #019200521. SNF LICENSE #55000352.