Enriching Your Quality of Life
Memory Care at Creekview provides a secured and comfortable living environment specially designed for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Little things make a difference. Whether it’s a gentle touch or a pleasant word, the caring staff at Creekview understand the unique needs of the residents in our memory care.
Our staff training focuses on the special needs of our residents with cognitive impairments, while support programs and activities help residents maintain their highest level of functioning. We focus on WHO they are and what they CAN do at the moment.
The benefits of Creekview Memory Care Include:
- A brand-new secured memory care unit
- Private and semi-private rooms with shower
- Three fresh meals served family style with healthy snacks available throughout the day
- Assistance with activities of daily living including medication management
- Special activity programming to meet the physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual needs of the residents
- Secured outdoor courtyard with barbeque pit and miniature putting green
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry service
Additional Services Available
- Room Services During Illness
- Registered Dietitian Consulting Services
- On-Call Medical Director
- Cable Television
- Full-Service Beauty and Barber Shop
Want more info about Assisted Living in Alameda County?
There's a lot to learn—and we’re happy to get you more info right away. Just fill out the form and we will get back to you soon.
Schedule a Tour
Simply call and say you would like a tour of the health center and we will accommodate your schedule.
© 2021 CreekView — We are an equal opportunity employer. Continuing Life LLC provides support and services to leading senior housing communities under a services and licensing agreement that allows for use of the Continuing Life® mark. The company does not own, nor is it financially responsible for, CreekView HC LLC. State of California License #019200521. SNF LICENSE #55000352.